After six successful events, your favorite and challenging road event, the"0-2000" is back on Saturday 19th May 2018 for one more fascinating challenge!
The hardest and most challenging Road Cycling race in Cyprus has a name and this is "0-2000"! In this case, the name says it all: where you start from, what to expect and where you finish!
There are many roads that start at sea level and can take you up the top of the Cyprus mountains, the Olympus peak at almost 2000m above sea level. We choose the shortest thus the steepest, most scenic and toughest route to the top!
Will you miss this experience this year?
Starting from 0 meters Above Sea Level and finishing on almost 2000 meters, at the highest peak of Cyprus - Olympus (1952 m), this is the race that time is not the target, the top is! It's what we say, "Sky is the limit"!!
After 75km of uphill riding, you will conquer the top of the highest mountain in Cyprus!
The race starts in Limassol,and heads towards Kolossi, Kouris Dam, passes through the scenic rural roads of Lofou, Pera Pedi and Platres to finish on the top of Troodos, the Olympus peak.
After the finish, the participants will have the time to relax in Troodos Square before heading back to the starting point by bus (optional)!
- Junior Men & Junior Women (17-18 yrs old)
- Men & Women (19-29 yrs old)
- Young Masters 1(30-34 yrs old)
- Young Masters 2 (35-39 yrs old)
- Expert Masters 1 (40-44 yrs old)
- Expert Masters 2 (45-49 yrs old)
- Veteran Masters 1 (50-54 yrs old)
- Veteran Masters 2 (55+)
Saturday, June 3rd 2017
- 06:00 - 07:00 Number pick up (start location to be announced soon)
- 07:15 Start of the race
- 12:45 Αward ceremony at Troodos square (in front of Troodos Hotel)
From Limassol, we head towards Kolossi, Kouris Dam, pass through scenic rural roads from Lofou, Pera Pedi and Platres to finish in the Olympus peak Troodos
Map of the event
- Distance 75km
- Total Ascent 2200m
- Total Descent 300m
- Start Elevation 0m
- Finish Elevation 1952m
Cost of participation
- Participation fee: €25
- Transfer after the event to Start point: €12.